3D Lipomed is the brand new medical grade version of the popular 3D Lipo treatments, offering a new and improved update of this powerful technology
What is it?
3D-lipo is probably one of the most advanced machines of its type and offers a powerful new dimension in non surgical fat removal, treatment of cellulite and skin tightening for both face and body. Lipo is a procedure that helps to get rid of fat in the body. 3D Lipomed is a powerful and revolutionary new approach to liposuction which does not involve surgery. 3D Lipomed reduces body fat by destroying fat cells instead of merely breaking them up and releasing them into the body.
What is the difference between 3D liposuction and standard liposuction?
Unlike traditional liposuction, the 3D procedure is entirely non-invasive. We use various strategies – including ultrasound, radio frequency and cryolipolysis – to reduce fat without ever going beneath the skin. Furthermore, where standard liposuction requires a lot of vigorous exercise to metabolise the fat cells after the procedure, the 3D treatment gives outstanding results without any exercise at all.
How does it work?
A full 3D liposuction treatment involves:
- Cavitation (which uses ultrasonic waves to break down fat cells) Cavitation is the latest non-invasive body contouring treatment for localised fat and deep cellulite.
- Cryolipolysis (which freezes fat cells without affecting other body cells) Using the unique combination of electro and cryo therapy 20-40% of the fat cells in the treated area die in a natural way and dissolve over time.
- Radio frequency (which serves to tighten the skin).
- Dermology (vacuum skin rolling to reduce cellulite).
These treatments are available individually or as part of a larger fat-removal programme. The therapist will take measurements before and after each treatment.
Are there any side effects?
It is possible to experience some mild discomfort directly after each treatment. However, this non-invasive approach to liposuction comes with very few risks or side effects, especially compared to traditional liposuction.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our 3D Lipomed.
Full list of side effects, cautions and contraindications will be discussed at face to face consultation.
- Treatment time: 1hour
- Visible results: Helps to reduce fat, sculpting and shaping the body.
- Results duration: Varies
- Price: Course £1000
To arrange your appointment for 3D liposuction in Leeds, York or Manchester please contact us online or call us on: Leeds Clinic - 0113 278 3344 York Clinic - 01904 633833 Manchester Clinic - 0161 4344155