Liposuction and Fat Transfer
Our highly trained doctors in our Leeds, York and Manchester skin clinics are using one of the worlds best liposuction and fat transfer technology called the Body Jet Evo.
This system enables us to perform gentle liposuction for body contouring and also the option of transferring the fat collected to other parts of the body, for example, the buttocks.
We perform this procedure under gentle sedation only. No need for a general anaesthetic or hospital stay.
Most patients can go back to work the following day (providing your job doesn’t require high physical activity).
Prices for Body Jet Liposuction & Fat Transfer start from £3000.
- Treatment time: 2-4 hours
- Visible results: Reduce fat, contours and can shape the buttock, breasts etc.
- Results duration: permanent
- Price: from £3000
Gentle approach to body contouring.
What is it?
Body jet is a water assisted liposuction (WAL), the gentle and selective power of the water-jet is used for dislodging fat cells while minimizing trauma to the surrounding tissues. The pressure of the fine, fan-shaped water-jet is adjusted to the various connective-tissue structures so that the targeted fat cells can be detached from the tissue and immediately removed.
Autologous fat can be used for body contouring.
As a natural filling substance it has many advantages.
- Natural filling material (body’s own fat tissue)
- Minimal complications/ no side effects.
- Long-lasting results.
- Natural appearance.
There is no risk of allergic reactions.
To arrange your appointment for liposuction and fat transfer in Leeds, York or Manchester please contact us online or call us on: Leeds Clinic - 0113 278 3344 York Clinic - 01904 633833 Manchester Clinic - 0161 4344155
How does it work?
Body-jet Leeds, York and Manchester can be used for:
- Breast Enlargement - Breast Enlargement without implants for women who would like to add natural-looking, long lasting fullness to their breasts without introducing foreign material into their body.
- Breast Reconstruction - For women who are looking for a natural method of breast reconstruction following breast surgery.
Breasts that are reconstructed using autologous fat to have a natural look and feel.
- Composite Breast Augmentation - Can be used as an enhancement too breast implants to give a more natural look.
- Brazilian Butt Lift - Individuals who desire a fuller and more rounded buttock area can have their buttocks augmented with the autologous (patient’s own) fat to achieve that natural feel and look.
- Six Pack - For active men struggling with moderate stubborn fat deposits ono their abdomen. As a result, natural grooves around the abdominal muscles enhance the existing muscle tone and shape.
- Rejuvenation - As we age, our skin loses elasticity and strength, collagen production shows, and the natural subcutaneous fat decreases.
More than anything, it’s the fat tissue beneath the skin of our face and hands that gives it a youthful appearance. Added volume (fat tissue) rejuvenates the skin. Wrinkles are diminished. Even sunken cheeks can be filled out. As a result your hands and face will look younger.
- Liposuction - Even physically fit people with a healthy body weight can sometimes have problems with small but stubborn fat deposits that do not respond to diet or exercise.
Water-jet assisted liposuction can help against diet and high exercise resistant fat accumulation zones. With the high-precision power of the Water-jet, unwanted fat tissue can be gently dislodged from the subcutaneous tissue and permanently eliminated.
- Aqua Lift(face lift) - Aqua Lift is a gentle facelift procedure using water-jet technology where soft tissue is gently loosened, for example, to diminish nasolabial folds (smile lines) or tighten the chin area to give a brighter and more natural appearance.
- Lipoedema Treatment - Using water-jet technology the excess body fat associated with this condition can be gently, quickly and safely removed with considerably less force than traditional liposuction methods. Liposuction is approved by NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence) guidelines.
- Gynecomastia (Enlarged Male Breasts) - Using water-jet technology excess breast and fat tissue in enlarged male breasts can be removed gently and effectively.
- Wound Treatment - Autologous fat tissue can be used as a means to stimulate the repair of chronic, non-healing wounds. The injection of the patients own fat has been used with great success.
- Scar Treatment - Fat grafting can return the depressed and flattened scar tissue to normal level. Due to stem cell technology thick and raised scars can be softened by autologous fat grafting.