Collagen Forming Dermal Filler
Ellanse Before & Afters↓
Traditional dermal fillers are only designed to address lines, wrinkles and folds. Ellanse has been developed to not only corrects wrinkles and folds but also stimulate collagen to treat the cause of ageing.
The effects are longer lasting, giving you a more youthful appearance.
Benefits of Ellanse:
- Immediate visible results
- Skin revitalisation and firmness through natural collagen stimulation
- Reshape and contours
- Natural & fresh look
- Long lasting
- Treatment time: 15-20 minutes
- Visible results: Reduces appearance of lines and wrinkles and stimulates collagen, adds volume.
- Results duration: 9-24 months
- Price: From £250
To arrange your appointment for Ellanse treatment in Leeds, York or Manchester please contact us online or call us on: Leeds Clinic - 0113 278 3344 York Clinic - 01904 633833 Manchester Clinic - 0161 4344155
- Nose correction
- Cheek augmentation
- Nasolabial folds
- Chin definition
- Temple hollows
- Jaw Line and Jowls
- Loose skin, volumising and scars
- Does ellanse require a skin test?
No. You can be treated straight away at our skin clinic as biocompatibility has been demonstrated. It is fully reabsorbed by the body.
- How long will the treatment take?
The treatment will take approximately 20-30 minuets.
- How long will the results last?
The immediate results last from 1-4 years depending on which ellanse option is used by your physician.
- Can I go on as normal after my treatment?
We recommend that you avoid hot bathing and vigorous exercise for 24 hours and avoid over exposure to the sun for 1 week.
- Are any side affects?
As with all injectables these may be side effects such as redness, swelling and bruising.